Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It makes you think.

Lately, I've been thinking how almost any situation usually ends up bringing people closer. Even if there is an argument, in the end it's all the same. Like, yesterday I was driving back up to my mom's house from my dad's, and my half-brother Logan threw up in the car. We had to pull over to the side of the rode and fix it. After that my dad was a little bitter, but after a while we were all laughing and talking. I just guess we humans function strangely. It's       also the really weird, crazy, and funny things that tie a family together. I remember just a few weeks ago, I was watching T.V. with my little brother Nathan. He randomly starts singing some song that I think is called "Everybody wants to go to Japan." He was sitting to my right ,then to my left my older sister walks in while wearing her pajama's and is saying Moose Pants over and over.

Yup, so I was hoping that on this post people could tell some good or bad things that brought your families or friends closer!

~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. hhmmm interesting

    My dad is really funny so every thing that happens in my family ends up in laughter. Like when I was little we went for the first time to a beach I was really exited well I was sitting on the sand letting te waves splashover me because i couldnt swim yet. Then this big wave came and the water dragged me down and nearly drowned me but I LIVED! Well now some years later My family jokes about it saying i was yoo exited hehe.

    ReplyDelete