Monday, May 30, 2011

School troubles.

I'm finding myself in one deep pickle. You see, since the first quarter I've had a crush on this kid named Caleb. I even managed to talk to him a few times. In the next semester, I find out he has a twin brother. You see, I liked Caleb because he was cute, seemed nice and fun-loving, and absolutely loves music. He loves the Beatles, and so do I. I meet his twin an find he is also cute, smart, rather funny, nice, and strong. I found that I kinda liked him to! Then a few days ago, Caleb passed me in the hall, looked at me for 10 seconds, then crossed in front of he and put his arm around the back of Abbie, a girl I know, momentarily.

I felt super down, because I had thought he always liked me. I have seen him staring at me many times. But I wasn't sure is they were dating or anything, because he is Mormon like me. I decided to let it go and only like Isaac, the twin. But I couldn't. I can't let go of Isaac either. On Friday, I went to the gold citizenship activity, which was swimming. Both Caleb and Isaac were there. I am very secure about myself, so I wore a baggy t-shirt and shorts over my swimming suit. I saw Caleb looking at me again several times, and Isaac twice. After that on the bus, I casually asked my friend Shawn if they were dating. He told me he didn't know, and mentioned that they swore all the time. That changed my perspective completely.

And now to add to it. Today the band performed for us while we ate lunch in the cafeteria. Caleb and Isaac are both in band. Again, Caleb looked at me many times, and Isaac was to busy looking at the music. But after that, while I was locked out of my fifth period class, I saw him with Abbie again. I'm so confused!

So yeah, I'm really torn here! Please comment something I could do to at least feel better.

~Rachel

7 comments:

  1. .......

    if you don't feel comfortable with him then leave him. Sorry im not good at this. It sounds like Caleb likes you and Isaac. ggrr Men. *pats back* But who needs them heh. *gives cookie* here you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Poppy. *Eats cookie* It's just the whole time he was with Abbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chile I know exactly how you feel!
    Jared. The guy I used to like and who used to like me and all this. Well my best guy friend, Willard (he likes me too Dx) and his girlfriend (yes I said girlfriend AND he still likes me...) were hanging out with me and Jared and Jared texted me when they left and I went on my bus and he said:
    Who's that girl with your friend? She's HOT!
    That TOTALLY crushed me and I literally felt like dying.. I've been hurt by a lot of guys.. A LOT, and I am telling you Chile! DO NOT FALL IN MY FOOTSTEPS! 'Cause for the last week I've hated myself and very recently I've felt like I changed. Like I'm meaner and more sarcastic more.. and yet I know it's because of Jared, I still like him... I don't want to give him up either..

    ReplyDelete